Thursday, October 20, 2011

Good God, I've Become a Terrible Writer

I wish I knew what I'm doing. Like, some general sketch for the future. I think I'm in the right major, keeping the right people close to me, and mostly not fucking up. Been trying to stay as punk as possible for the last 6 months or so, spending time/money going to shows and broadening my "don't give a fuck" attitude. Sorry, I don't know how to put that without sounding like a pretentious piece of shit. But I'm really trying to never stress or let people I don't care for mold me into something I don't want to be. Might get harder to do without Double Dagger, one of the few staples in my life over the last couple years. Their last show is tomorrow, and I can't describe how incredible the previous two have been. If the last one comes near either of those (surely it should surpass them?) it will leave a good mark on this chapter of my life. Hopefully my jaw isn't too fucked up from last night (and doesn't get elbowed again tomorrow)...

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment